Our client is a FinTech success story, it has been named as one of the fastest growing international companies, backed by one of the largest global banks. In September 2021, they were also named as one of the 15 top FinTech companies to work for in Europe!
They are passionate about applying the best technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. They help SMEs simplify international trade by eliminating boundaries and providing expertise that traditional banks can’t give. They work across more than 27 offices worldwide, serving over 40,000 clients every day.
This is a new role within the Technology Department focusing on building Microservices required to take their new Mobile App to the next level. Working side by side with the tech leaders, you will take responsibility for the Mobile Apps communication and development. You will drive efficiencies and best practices as the company grows and matures over the coming years.
• You will contribute to the development of a transactional banking platform, focusing on receiving and issuing payments in more than 140 currencies.
• The platform is a single platform (20+ Services) with distinct channels for users to access our core functionality.
• Help in defining, communicating, and driving the Mobile Apps
• Implementation of solutions to ensure Mobile Apps provide smooth and quick values to customers
• Build and Run services in production. Using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Sentry, Prometheus, ELK.. you and your team will be responsible for achieving Service Level Objectives for your code.
• Work with cross-functional product and technology teams across the company to build new features at large and multi-region scale.
• All of these run smoothly in Docker containers on AWS ECS and Kubernetes
Why will you love working with our client:
• You will be part of a remote-first distributed technology team – work from anywhere within the specified time zone/approved locations on a fully remote basis
• You’ll have continuous professional growth thanks to their career progression framework with regular reviews
• Plus the opportunity to earn a performance based bonus
• You’ll improve your personal development through training and certifications provided by the business
• You’ll contribute to their technical design
• They are Open-Source friendly, following Open-Source principles in their internal projects and encouraging contributions to external projects
• 24 days paid vacation days per year + public holidays in your location
• Competitive salary; ranges from 55K EUR – 80K EUR per year depending on specific experience and performance during the interview process.
*intro Consulting Ltd are acting as a third party recruitment agency for this position*
Infrastructure & Support
Fully Remote GMT +/-5
Permanent – Full Time