Are you ready to join our client?
Our client is a FinTech success story, it has been named as one of the fastest- growing international companies, backed by one of the largest global banks. In September 2021, they were also named as one of the 15 top FinTech companies to work for in Europe!
About The Role:
Our client is investing heavily into the expansion of their Security Engineering team to help with security feature implementations across their entire product portfolio.
In this role, you will be able to work closely with the application, platform, and product teams to embed security best practices in every deliverable. This hands-on role will present you with many opportunities to work on the technical implementation of security features and controls.
You will help develop and drive the adoption of their Security Engineering Principles, and you will be a critical part of a growing security programme, autonomous to action on your ideas and own them from start to finish.
You are passionate about security: You have a working knowledge of encryption standards, frameworks, and coding practices. You are aware of the established and emerging security threats for application or infrastructure design.
You have hands-on experience:
You have worked on security subsystems such as secrets databases, security automation, CI/CD release pipelines, application hardening, or similar.
You’re able to analyse applications, systems, and infrastructure to identify key security risks and recommend and drive security improvements. You have full-stack proficiency: Our client’s platform is built on AWS, GCP, and Python.
You have developed and reviewed code running on customer-facing production servers or applications. You know your way around Linux, TCP/IP, and secure software running in the cloud.
You understand DevSecOps:
You recognise the importance of security-as-code and subscribe to DevOps methodologies to implement your code and socialise your documentation with other teams.
You love tooling and code quality.
You’re proficient with version control systems and automation and produce high-quality documentation.
You are a team player:
You speak the language of Software and Site Reliability Engineers to ensure that security is built into the design of all projects and initiatives across the business.
You can contribute to business and security requirements in product evaluations via an RFP process.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• Understanding of Linux and TCP/IP fundamentals
• Experience in shell scripting and version control systems, ideally git
• Experience in Python, Golang or similarly modern object-oriented programming languages
• Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
• Experience with containerisation and orchestration solutions such as Docker and Kubernetes
Why you’ll love working with our client:
• You’ll have continuous professional growth thanks to their career progression framework with regular reviews
• Plus the opportunity to earn a performance based bonus
• You’ll improve your personal development through training and certifications provided by the business
• You’ll contribute to their technical design
• Competitive salary depending on specific experience and performance during interview process
*intro Consulting Ltd are acting as a third party recruitment agency for this position*
Software & Development
Remote GMT +/-5
Ad hoc travel London / Malaga
Permanent – Full Time