About the role
Are you ready to join our client?
Our client is a FinTech success story, it has been named as one of the fastest- growing international companies, backed by one of the largest global banks. In September 2021, they were also named as one of the 15 top FinTech companies to work for in Europe!
They are passionate about applying the best technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. They help SMEs simplify international trade by eliminating boundaries and providing expertise that traditional banks can’t give. They work across more than 27 offices worldwide, serving over 40,000 clients every day.
You will contribute to the development of a transactional banking platform, focusing on receiving and issuing payments in more than 140 currencies.
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for one of our key FinTech clients. This is a key role within Engineering as it is brand new, focusing on their new Mobile Development area. You will be championed with taking responsibility for the Development of Mobile Applications alongside the Tech leaders in the business.
• Experience with building UI friendly native iOS apps (Swift code).
• Comfortable reviewing other Engineer’s code, and not being afraid to suggest improvements
• Applying common architectural approaches and best practices e.g., MVC MVP MVVM etc
• Proven experience of referencing Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and collaborating with designers to build a native product experience Using a version control system such as Git Writing automated tests.
• You have a good understanding of security.
• You have experience of working on scalable apps that see spikes in traffic/user sign-up
• You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
• Analysing and optimising UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance is driven by data and application monitoring
• Since you will work side by side with colleagues from different countries, you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely your ideas in English both written and spoken.
• Experience writing applications in Flutter or react-Native would also be great
• Knowledge of Node.js or python is a plus
• We value previous experience in Financial Services
• Quality is important to us; we expect your code to be testable and well covered with unit and integration tests. We use CI Jenkins pipelines for the deployment of services and infrastructure. From time to time, you might need to contribute to it.
Why will you love working with our client:
• You will be part of a remote-first distributed technology team – work from anywhere within the specified time zone/approved locations on a fully remote basis
• You’ll have continuous professional growth thanks to their career progression framework with regular reviews
• Plus, the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus
• You’ll improve your personal development through training and certifications
provided by the business
• You’ll contribute to their technical design
• They are Open-Source friendly, following Open-Source principles in their
internal projects and encouraging contributions to external projects
• 24 days paid vacation days per year + public holidays in your location
• Competitive salary; ranges from 55K EUR – 80K EUR per year depending on
specific experience and performance during interview process
Software & Development
Permanent – Full Time
€55k to €80k