About the role
Are you ready to join our client?
Our client is a scale up FinTech, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech companies to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
They offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments, and API integrations.
Making payments to suppliers and providers around the world is still complex and expensive. Our client’s aim is to help SMEs make fast and convenient international payments to 130+ countries. Their next goal is to keep increasing their coverage, expand the options available to make payments, and make these instant where possible. They are looking for someone to own this mission, taking responsibility for the development of new payment rails.
• Collaborate with sales, commercialisation, and other product managers to understand strategic developments for payments, such as direct/indirect connectivity to payment schemes around the world.
• Analyse the requirements, implications and opportunities from and new regulations and rulebooks (i.e., SWIFT, ISO, EBA, Pay.UK)
• Run discoveries and validations
• Prioritise the product backlog to maximise value to clients
• Act as the Product Owner for a tech team working with an agile methodology
• Own the delivery of new payment rails and features end-to-end
• Keep up to date with market developments, new provider solutions and competitors
• Track business outcomes and KPIs. Ensure a test and learn approach.
• Product Management/Digital Transformation experience.
• Strong understanding of software development and Agile methodologies
• Experience working with payment schemes at a financial institution (SWIFT, FasterPayments, SEPA, and others).
• Understanding of messaging formats and connectivity standards.
• Successfully worked on new product features, turning them into reality
• Self-starter able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Highly organised and strong project management skills.
Why will you love working with our client:
• You’ll have continuous professional growth thanks to their career progression framework with regular reviews
• Plus the opportunity to earn a performance based bonus
• Competitive salary ranges depending on specific experience and performance during interview process
Product & Creative
hybrid (4 days per week in Central London)
Permanent – Full Time
Up to £100k