Are you ready to join our client?
Our client is a scale up FinTech, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech companies to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
They offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments, and API integrations.
You will join an extremely high-performing team as Product Manager and be responsible for supporting the delivery of initiatives for new and existing products ensuring they meet the needs of their intended audience.
• Defining the product strategy for Mobile; iOS, Android and Mobile Web
• Managing end to end delivery of new initiatives within Mobile as well as identifying and executing improvements to existing features and processes
• Keeping up to date with market, industry, and regulatory trends in Mobile, which will drive product decisions
• Supporting in product commercialisation, including proposition development, business case development, stakeholder training and creation of content (marketing collateral)
• Defining, tracking, and monitoring KPIs for product initiatives – taking decisions and actions based on results
• Communicating product performance against KPIs to relevant stakeholders within the business
• Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of stakeholder (internal and external) needs and behaviours, to enable you to design and deliver successful product outcomes
• Working collaboratively with Technology and other stakeholders to define requirements, epics, and stories
• Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the market, industry, and regulatory trends across business areas and taking decisions based on this knowledge
You will have:
Potential candidates must be able to evidence:
• A minimum of 5 years working in a product role in a high growth fintech or Neobank, or SaaS company
• A minimum of 5 years product management experience, in a Mobile specific Product Owner/Product Manager role
• Experience of end-to-end management of a Mobile App
• Successful delivery of product solutions in a fast-paced, agile organisation
• Domain knowledge in Mobile, including iOS and Android
• A high level of organisational and project management skills
• Strong analytical abilities, including the ability to distil a problem into its component parts
• Experience using Jira
Nice to have:
• Experience working in a high-growth or scale-environment
• Experience in navigating complex, large organisations
• Experience working with FX and Payments
*intro Consulting Ltd are acting as a third party recruitment agency for this position*
Software & Development
hybrid – 4 days in Central London
Up to £100k
Permanent – Full Time