About the role
Are you ready to join our client?
If you are an energetic and talented Salesforce Developer and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in their dynamic team of professionals, this job is for you!
Our client is looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt within a dynamic fast paced environment, working with internal projects and being part of a successful development team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment. This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join our client’s collaborative Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a centre for excellence in the FinTech industry.
Our client has a flat structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
• Design and Provide Architectural guidance to Salesforce solutions
• Provide coaching to other team members and be a reference on Salesforce knowledge in the team
• Developing solutions using both declarative and programmatic features of Force.com
• Developing solutions using both Visualforce and Lightning Component framework
• Maintaining implemented solutions and development of new proposals
• Defining system interface requirements
• Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
• Excellent Design, analysis, and architectural skills
• Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues as required
• Good attention to detail, organised and results-oriented
• Proven experience working with Salesforce – Certified Salesforce Developer I, ideally Developer II
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
• Developing Salesforce workflows that integrate with 3rd party systems, sync and async connections
• Development of Webservices to integrate into Salesforce Understanding of standard API usage paradigms
• Experience working remotely
• Practical experience providing technical leadership to teams
• Experience using APEX, Visualforce and Lightning
• Experience in establishing automated deployments and continuous integration for Salesforce components
• Able to design solutions that are optimised for Salesforce application lifecycle constraints
WHY WORK WITH OUR CLIENT:
• Work on remote-first teams, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
• Live wherever you want (preferred time zone: EU and South America (GMT-5 max)), but they look for stability
• Work autonomously as well as in a close-knit team
Infrastructure & Support
Permanent – Full Time
Up to €80k