About the role
Are you ready to join our client?
Our client is a scale up FinTech, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech companies to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
They offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments, and API integrations.
They are looking for an ambitious Head of Product to join a high-performing team in a key leadership role.
Product at this organisation drives the overall strategy for the business, and as Product Head – Operations you will be responsible for ensuring they remain a market-leading FinTech in the areas of transactional processing and automation.
• Setting the strategy for the Operations Product, in alignment with the overall company vision
• Defining and managing the roadmap for Operations Product, including managing prioritisation
• Ownership of Operations Product, both new and existing, including discovery, analysis, development, delivery and iteration
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with relevant stakeholders within the business, to successfully deliver against strategy
• Monitoring product performance against OKRs and KPIs, and communicating this to the business in relevant forums
• Work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) to understand needs, frictions, and opportunities to improve engagement and client stickiness
• Adhering to the product governance framework ensuring team meet key milestones and deliver high quality documentation
• Cultivate a team of high performing Product Owners and Business Analysts that can deliver successful product outcomes
• A strong understanding of transactional processing, including robotic process automation and workflow design
• An up-to-date knowledge of industry trends in your product area, and an interest in maintaining that knowledge
• A relentless focus on the client, and will base decisions on feedback from clients, both internal and external
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to articulate your product vision and performance clearly and effectively to leadership, business and technical stakeholders and external partners
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to make decisions based on impact
• Good organisational abilities and strong project management skills
Potential candidates must be able to evidence:
• A minimum of 4 years working in a product role in high growth FinTech, Neobank, or SaaS
• A minimum of 4 years product management experience, including management of teams (Product Owners/Product Managers/Business Analysts)
• Evidence of developing and defining product strategy in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, including development of strategies for process and workflow automation
• Demonstrable experience of thought leadership in process automation
• Evidence of successfully turning product ideas into reality in an agile organisation
• Experience engaging and managing third party vendors
Nice to have:
• Experience working in a high-growth or scale-environment
• Experience leading an Operational transformation programme
Why will you love working with our client:
• You’ll have continuous professional growth thanks to their career progression framework with regular reviews
• Plus the opportunity to earn a performance based bonus
• Competitive salary ranges depending on specific experience and performance during interview process
Product & Creative
hybrid (4 days per week in central London)
Permanent – Full Time
Up to £140k